[HamWAN PSDR] [HamWAN Deploy] SnoDEM repair mission

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sat Apr 28 23:46:11 PDT 2018

It's been a couple days since I posted the call for volunteers, and the
replies have started to slow down, so it's probably a good time for a
snapshot.  I'm tracking the volunteers in the following spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wrbdvsOdrj-lRLBx00X5ieEzF1J2R8HRacm7nCUA1Gs/edit?usp=sharing

*We're really short on climbers*, and a little short on volunteers for
Sunday.  I can't climb Sunday since I'll have my kid with me, and need
to look after her.  I can do ground crew work though.

If I've missed your email somehow and you don't see yourself on the
spreadsheet, please let me know.

Thanks,

--Bart