[HamWAN PSDR] [HamWAN Deploy] SnoDEM repair mission

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sun Apr 29 12:35:32 PDT 2018

Ideally an OSHA Authorized Climber certification (or higher), but we've
also been successful with people that have general climbing experience.
   In either case, you need sufficient safety equipment (body harness,
etc), and to follow safety procedures set out on site.

Is this something you think you're suited for?

--Bart