[HamWAN PSDR] Current Site / project status?

rob at nr3o.com rob at nr3o.com
Tue Aug 21 09:36:33 PDT 2018

Greetings all,

Earlier in the year there were a number of discussions about additional
sites coming online to support DMR and other activities.  While we have and
are accomplishing forward progress on a number of fronts, our "summer of
opportunity" is coming to a close.

I would like to find out information and status on the following list of
sites discussed earlier this year:

1.	Lookout Mtn
2.	Gold Mtn
3.	Buck Mtn
4.	Rattlesnake Ridge
5.	Blyn Mtn
6.	If there are other locations, let me know.

For each of the sites above, I would like to know the following:

1.	Is this site still an active HamWAN goal/project?
2.	Who is the HamWAN point person / contact? (name, call, phone, email)
3.	Who is the Site / interested party contact? (name, call phone,
email)
4.	What is the current status of implementing HamWAN at this location,
if known?
5.	Who is funding the equipment for this site?
6.	When does local site access become restricted by weather?
7.	What other locations and/or projects are on-hold until this site is
done?
8.	If you are a site owner/sponsor, do you have tower climbers for this
site or are they available?

The above info will be used to assemble resources and prioritize to
accomplish as much as possible before our weather windows close for the year
for the higher-level locations.

ALL LIST MEMBERS

Please let me know the following if you are able to help at sites (obviously
depends on calendars):

1.	What sites in the above list are you available/willing to help out
with?
2.	What skills you bring (equipment config, ground crew / general
labor, tower climber, etc)

Thanks all.  Let me know what you can and I'll do my best to put an update
together for the various projects.  Please reply to the list for things of
value to the list.  If not of value to the community feel free to send
directly to me at rob at nr3o.com <mailto:rob at nr3o.com>

Cheers,

Rob Salsgiver - NR3O