[HamWAN PSDR] South Seattle College on HamWAN Map

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Fri Feb 16 19:32:23 PST 2018

Randy,

The map does not automatically add new nodes. It only updates link data for nodes it already knows about. We’ll take a look at updating the map to include the new link.

RE the redundant routing for that subnet. We’ll take a look there and see how we want to get that accomplished and will reach out off list if there’s further questions.

Thanks,
Nigel