[HamWAN PSDR] Need advice.

Mark Tellez mark.tellez at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 22:07:04 PST 2018

  Hello,

I am wanting to get some advice on the equipment I need to get onto Hamwan.
  I have read the information on the website and attended a presentation
back in the fall to the Seattle ACS group. It was my understanding that
some of the suggestions on the list were no longer current or available.  I
am considering the LHG 5 antenna but the cost on the website is about 3
times the cost noted on the HamWan site so....Suggestions? Thoughts?

Mark

[*NOTE*:  This E-Mail message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain FOUO, confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is PROHIBITED. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and DESTROY all copies of the original message.]