[HamWAN PSDR] Need advice.

Dylan Ambauen dylan at ambauen.com
Mon Jan 8 11:30:55 PST 2018

Let us know how the LHG 5 works, $54 sounds fantastic, much cheaper than my
rig.

This setup worked really well for me, just powered up on Friday:

$80 Mikrotik BaseBox 5 RB912UAG-5HPnD-OUT 5GHz Outdoor Wireless AP Gigabit
USB OSL4
http://a.co/9U1koAm

$150 MikroTik mANT30 parabolic dish antenna 5GHz 30dBi MTAD-5G-30D3
http://a.co/01zPgMP  ---- but I strongly recommend buying the version with
the precision alignment kit. The correct part number ends in "-PA"

The base is made out of some scrap material, unistrut, and a 6' fence post.
Use a level to plumb the mast before hanging the dish. With MIMO gear, your
feed's vertical and horizontal axes need to be plumb and level. Make sure
your gear is MIMO compatible.

KI7SBI Dylan