[HamWAN PSDR] Need advice.

Stephen McLaughlin stephen at compucomp.net
Wed Jan 24 11:55:38 PST 2018

Mark,

I have found that running this command instead works to resolve the issue

/interface wireless
set 0 disabled=no frequency-mode=superchannel band=5ghz-onlyn
mode=station scan-list="HamWAN" ssid=HamWAN wireless-protocol=nv2

Note the quotes around the scan-list value. Alternatively setting the
scan-list value in winbox usually works.