[HamWAN PSDR] HamWan Connecting to a local Mesh

Randy Neals randy at neals.ca
Sat Jul 7 17:58:20 PDT 2018

Oddly enough,
We were just talking about this while restoring HamWAN connectivity at the
West Seattle Repeater.

There is an HSMM Omni on top of the tower on 2412 (with a filter).
We also have HamWAN to Beacon, and a second radio to Haystack.
We were toying with the idea of integrating HSMM as an access method into
the West Seattle HamWAN radios.
The key item was what IP addressing we would use, and to dig into how the
HSMM mesh deals with Internet gateways.

Randy
W3RWN