[HamWAN PSDR] Larch Mountain

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Sun Jul 8 12:15:39 PDT 2018

In my experience line of sight aim will get you very close to where you
need to be. Pick out Larch on the horizon (clear day) and aim the antenna
that direction before worrying about optimizing the signal level.

Gresham is on the eastern edge of the antenna pattern. I expect it'll be
about 5 dB down from center. It'll be interesting to see how you do.

Tom KD7LXL