[HamWAN PSDR] Larch Mountain Sector

Scott J. Burrows sburrows97211 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 19:53:46 PDT 2018

Hello.  I attempted to connect my MikroTik RB LHG-5nD to the Larch Mountain
this morning.  I purchased the "International" version of the modem.  I
followed the Client Node Configuration directions listed on the HamWAN webpage,
with no reported errors.  The modem would not detect any HamWAN sectors.  Will
the currently published Client Node Configuration online work for Larch
Mountain?  Are there any additional configuration settings needed specifically
for Larch Mountain?  I hope to document all of the configuration and setup
procedures to help other ham radio operators in Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR
region.  Thanks Scott, N7DOD

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:
https://www.oeclassic.com/