[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Standing purchase order to keep whole cell site in stock at all times

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Jun 27 19:55:10 PDT 2018

Looks like we have $1786 liquid, with $4k of credit available. Since
this is a standing spend approval, our finances will vary throughout the
years as we try to maintain stock.  Here's the site work review for
summer 2018:

1) The Larch Mtn deploy is paid for and mostly completed.
2) The Haystack Mtn deploy is paid for, and will be completed July 7th.
3) The SnoDEM repair + upgrade work was paid by SnoDEM, and we have
another day left in executing that.
4) The Lookout Mtn deploy will hopefully happen end of next week, and
that should run about $3k.
5) We have potential deploy costs with Buck Mtn, which I'd estimate at
$2k. *Kenny's covering part of that out of pocket.  Thanks Kenny!*
6) We have potential deploy costs with Blyn Mtn, which I'd estimate at
$3k, sight unseen.
7) We have repair work @ Gold Mtn (S3 dead) which I'd estimate at $100.
The DC power system and rack upgrade there is already paid for, but not
installed yet.

If we're really lucky, we'll get to execute all these goals this
summer.  Having a site of inventory will help us schedule all that work too.

--Bart