[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Board Director Elections - Doug Kingston

Sheppard, Mark Mark.Sheppard at seattle.gov
Wed Mar 28 06:28:57 PDT 2018

I vote yah in support of Doug Kingston for the board - Mark Sheppard

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 27, 2018, at 18:53, Doug Kingston <dpk at randomnotes.org<mailto:dpk at randomnotes.org>> wrote:

Hello everyone,

This is my announcement of intention to run as a board member for HamWAN.
Voting will last for 7 days from this notice.

I have been actively using HamWAN in the Puget Sound for over a year both as a client and helping with construction of Beacon Hill sector.  As the president of PSRG and one of the primary engineers for Seattle ACS, I represent an important set of users and supporters, especially the EMCOMM community who are embracing this technology rapidly.  I hope to help the HamWAN project with developing more partnerships, sites and support.  I am also interested in improving the the suite of internally hosted services.

-Doug-
KD7DK