[HamWAN PSDR] Not running for board

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Mar 28 17:47:08 PDT 2018

Thanks for all your contributions over the years!  You will forever hold
the title of first director from a region other than Seattle.

This is probably an opportune time to mention that supporting members
from other regions (Canada, Florida, Michigan, etc) are certainly
welcome to help set the direction of HamWAN as a standard, and are
welcome to run for HamWAN board positions.  HamWAN != Puget Sound Data
Ring.  The set of HamWAN technologies that is applicable globally is
only growing as we delve into the software and services side of things,
and away from raw hardware deploys.

--Bart