[HamWAN PSDR] Beacon Tower-Capital Park Backbone Link

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Thu Mar 29 16:38:51 PDT 2018

So I like the concept in principle of connecting Capitol Park to Beacon in
part to create a core of sector connectivity that is easy to maintain.  I
agree that 750 and end is steep for us.  What other options do we have?
For example... Can we reuse a PtoP 5GHz frequency with high isolation
(shielding)?

-Doug-