[HamWAN PSDR] SnoDEM & East Tiger

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Thu Mar 29 22:19:25 PDT 2018

Evening everyone,

After this last weekend’s upgrades, we ran into some trouble with the backup link we’ve been feeding SnoDEM with since we’ve been seeing the issues at Gold. Since then SnoDEM and East Tiger which is currently backhauled to SnoDEM were seeing problematic connectivity.

At this point we’ve been able to restore the backup link, so you should see connectivity from the SnoDEM and East Tiger sites again.

Thank you for your patience, and as always we appreciate all the help so many folks have volunteered.

Nigel