[HamWAN PSDR] Fwd: Valmont/Site Pro 1 Price Increase

Roy Harkness roy at rjir-harkness.com
Fri May 4 20:25:57 PDT 2018

I'm new to Hamwan (and this list) and was starting to look at equipment (and
figure if I'm within LOS) - looking at the client hardware page
(http://hamwan.org/Standards/Component%20Engineering/Client%20Hardware.html) I
was looking at the third item on the list (due to the 30dBi receive and 30dBm
transmit gain) as well as the MIMO.

Which hardware is increasing soon?

I'm on the east-side north of Pine Lake - I'd be interested if anyone else is
working HamWan in this area and what equipment they use.

Thanks!

-Roy Harkness
KI7QBA