[HamWAN PSDR] WinBox V3.18 will not log in to two new BaseBox 5 Intl V6.18.

David Haworth davidahaworth at icloud.com
Fri Nov 2 09:51:20 PDT 2018

WinBox V3.18 will not log in to two new BaseBox 5 Intl V6.18.
Login: admin
Password:
WinBox hangs with message
Logging in...

I have reset one of the BaseBox 5 Intl  with no results.
I have tried WinBox V3.18, V3.17, V3.16, V3.15, V3.14 and V3.13.
BaseBox 5 is connected to an antenna.

Using Dell Windows 8.1 laptop with CAT 6A cable connected directly to  BaseBox 5.
No router or hub is being used.
Using MAC or IP Address 192.168.88.1 has no affect.
Board info form WinBox: RB912UAG-5HPnD

IE will not connect to http://192.168.88.1

Both BaseBox 5 make a short funny sound before making the one beep, long delay, two beeps.
The beeps are similar to the QRT 5 power on.
The QRT 5 does not make the short funny sound.

The Dell works fine with a QRT 5 Intl.
http://www.stargazing.net/david/sdr/HamWAN.html#P2a

What do you recommend to try next to get WinBox to work with the two BaseBox 5.

Best Regards
David Haworth, WA9ONY