[HamWAN PSDR] Adding Metro Vancouver to HamWan

Christopher S. Munz-Michielin christopher at ve7alb.ca
Fri Nov 16 07:02:08 PST 2018

Hi Scott,

Chris, VE7ALB here, I've been heading the Victoria expansion of the
HamWAN network.

We don't currently have anything pointed towards Maple Ridge, however,
we can add additional antennas to McDonald and have an extra 2ft dish
and radio in inventory which we could certainly deploy.  Do you have
co-ordinates handy of your site in Maple Ridge? I'd love to run some
path analysis.

I believe I also saw a reply form Darcy mentioning the future expansion
into Lookout (near Bellingham) which could be an option as well.

Cheers,
Chris