[HamWAN PSDR] This is some neat stuff

Ken Koster n7ipb at wetnet.net
Sat Nov 17 08:29:58 PST 2018

On Friday, November 16, 2018 11:08:46 PM PST Bart Kus wrote:
> Who's gonna do this here?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsxu4qiaFVuy_ymWR0541A
>
> --Bart

Very cool indeed.

Back when the SDK was first available (and much more limited) I experimented with
it interfaced to the SVXLink repeater software I use on the PNW220 network.  It
worked, but the limitations of the SDK at that time and my concern for security
stopped me from doing any additional work.

I think I'll have to revisit that decision.

--
Ken - N7IPB
Email: n7ipb at wetnet.net
JID: n7ipb at jabber.wetnet.net
SvxLink Repeaters: http://pnw220.wetnet.net
PGP Sig: F42B EF90 3CD3 31C7 3056  122E 993A 7B2E 5138 C42A
“Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be;
and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.”