[HamWAN PSDR] Haystack SDR unreachable for 3 days

Jeff Francis™ jeff at gritch.org
Wed Oct 3 19:51:55 PDT 2018

Many of the radios on sdr.hu require a password to use. From the looks of
the web page that's presented for login, it appears to be part of the radio
firmware (ie, same style, colors, etc). Depending on how the attackers are
exploiting the radio, that *might* prevent them from getting in. But, of
course, I have no idea how they're actually doing it. It might be some flaw
other than the web interface. If that worked, it would be just a matter of
figuring out how to distribute the password without giving it to the whole
world.

Anybody know how the other sdr.hu users prevent this? Or do they just
re-flash constantly?

Jeff N0GQ

--
-=jeff=-