[HamWAN PSDR] Technical info about hamwan

Ron van Herk ron at cymtv.com
Tue Oct 23 11:39:48 PDT 2018

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply, I just visited the irc channel again but was disconnected, so let me just fire away my first questions here;

I am trying to grasp the concept, basically you are transmitting digital data over VHF waves, reaching distances of up to 100 miles?

Would this be like an internet connection, but only with one-way trafic?

And I read somewhere about a speed of 150 Mbit/s, is this accurate?

Best regards,
Ron

Cybermedia Television BV
Elandstraat 108
2901 BK Capelle aan den Ijssel
The Netherlands
Phone: +31-(0)10 30 700 21
Mobile: +31-(0)6 143 272 35
Skype      : ronaht
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information. This email is for discussion purposes only and doesn’t not represent binding arrangement unless expressly stated therein.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. CyberMedia Television BV cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Please note that CyberMedia Television BV may monitor, analyse and archive email traffic, data and the content of email for the purposes of security, legal compliance and staff training. CyberMedia Television BV is a limited company registered in the Netherlands with Company Registration No. 63937093.Registered Office: Elandstraat 108 , 2901 BK Capelle aan den Ijssel , The Netherlands