[HamWAN PSDR] Client node

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Sun Oct 28 19:40:15 PDT 2018

Lee,

I can’t say 100% for sure, but the specs I found on my initial look aren’t encouraging.

The US version is locked to 5170-5250 and 5725-5835.  International version indicates it is usable from 5150-5875.  The frequencies you want to be able to hit on our sector antennas are 5880, 5900, and 5920.  The International version >MIGHT< be able to go further that what is listed on the site, but that would be the determining factor.

What I found was located at https://mikrotik.com/product/RBSEXTANTG-5HPnD

One of the other guys might have more hands-on experience with it that could tell you more, but that’s what I was able to locate.

Rob / NR3O