[HamWAN PSDR] Puget Sound Project Status update (sites)

Matthew Lawson kc7eqo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 21:30:45 PDT 2018

Hi Rob. I would be the primary contact as its just me that operates and
maintains the repeater.

The site is about 2000' ASL and the tower on site is 85' AGL. My repeater
antenna is at the 85' level.
https://www.qrz.com/db/KC7EQO/R
Above link has some pictures and info that may help. On access, not sure
with all the logging that went on last year and this summer if that will
effect access I can get up there just about all year round unless we get a
heavy snow fall. I have a Jeep and a Chevy 4X4 truck.

*Matthew Lawson*
*KC7EQO*
*442.100 + 100 Hz PL Blyn Mt Repeater*

*http://www.qrz.com/db/KC7EQO/R <http://www.qrz.com/db/KC7EQO/R>*