[HamWAN PSDR] New to HAMWAN (NE Portland)

John D. Hays john at hays.org
Wed Sep 5 15:49:24 PDT 2018

Nigel,

The license for the address space says that it must be used within Amateur
Radio -- not necessarily on the air, but within the context of Amateur
Radio, which I take to include infrastructure.  I simply reference
https://www.ampr.org/terms-of-service/

--

John D. Hays

   <http://k7ve.org/blog>  <http://twitter.com/#!/john_hays>