[HamWAN PSDR] New to HAMWAN (NE Portland)

John D. Hays john at hays.org
Wed Sep 5 16:15:28 PDT 2018

The earlier question was about hams providing Internet service to
underserved areas (presumably for non-hams and for general Internet access)
-- that is what I am clarifying.  Net-44 infrastructure can run on non
Part-97 frequencies, but must follow Part-97 when using Part-97 frequencies.

If Net-44 addresses are used by non-hams or non-ham related activities then
they are in violation of the TOS for the licensed subnets.

--

John D. Hays

   <http://k7ve.org/blog>  <http://twitter.com/#!/john_hays>