[HamWAN PSDR] Sector Configuration

Scott J. Burrows sburrows97211 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 15:25:09 PDT 2018

thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Hayward <tom at tomh.us>
To: Puget Sound Data Ring <psdr at hamwan.org>
Sent: 9/7/2018 1:21:19 PM
Subject: Re: [HamWAN PSDR] Sector Configuration

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 11:44 AM Scott J. Burrows <sburrows97211 at comcast.net>
wrote:

Hello.  my sector antenna and modem (Mikrotik BaseBox 5 RB912UAG-5HPnD) is
scheduled to arrive this weekend.  What modifications to the sample sector
configuration on the HamWAN website will be needed for my installation?  The
example appears to be for the ETiger-S3 sector router.  Thanks  Scott, N7DOD

The IP addresses will need to change, with the exception of snmp, logging, and
ntp (those are servers, not an address bound to the sector).

I just assigned 44.25.137.128/28 to you for experimenting on this sector.

Tom KD7LXL