[HamWAN PSDR] Greetings

Nick Kartsioukas nick at explodinglemur.org
Sun Apr 14 14:51:53 PDT 2019

Hi!  I've just recently moved (back) to Seattle, down on the south side of the city.  I'm in a local low point but I hope I can get a mast high enough to get LoS to one of the sites.
Currently I do infosec at my day job, with a long background in network and Linux system administration (which I still do for fun because I'm insane).  I found https://hamwan.org/Labs/Project%20Tracking.html for current/planned projects, is that page up to date?  Are there any other things that need more help?
I'm looking forward to getting connected and contributing where I can!

-Nick KN6NK