[HamWAN PSDR] Greetings

Ian Gallagher ke7map at cdine.org
Mon Apr 15 18:56:30 PDT 2019

Are there any internal hosted tools already to maybe better manage this
list? Could something as simple as a Trello board be a useful thing to put
some effort into perhaps? I don't want to just blindly suggest
"improvements" when other efforts may already be in place, but this seems
to be a bit of a common request.

Ian Gallagher - KE7MAP
Seattle ACS Net Manager