[HamWAN PSDR] EOCs on HamWAN

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Tue Apr 23 09:48:57 PDT 2019

I can create a shared doc on the HamWAN Google Drive for collecting this
information.
We should capture HamWAN connectivity data including links, capabilities
including IP phones and numbers, and contact information.

If you would like to contribute to the document, please request access to
via this link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RD2r_50pTUSNMtpd9_ge6uRoDWo96CCz2x23Q0Yz3yM/edit#
Please feel free to provide suggestions for document format changes (or
just make them if they just make sense).
Access will be restricted to vetted EOC representatives and HamWAN
netops/board.

-Doug-