[HamWAN PSDR] EOCs on HamWAN

Randall Thomas, K7RHT runamuk52 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:58:10 PDT 2019

Kittitas County is interested, once HamWan can get over the mountain we
want to commit, and while we don't have a budget, if need be I will fund it
as I think it is a very necessary asset to our ability to respond in a
major event.

Randy Thomas - K7RHT
Kittitas County EC/ARO
WA ST Deputy Director MARS