[HamWAN PSDR] IP Phones

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Tue Apr 23 15:07:29 PDT 2019

Scott,

I have you setup for now with the following extensions:

EOC 1 – 8910

EOC2 – 8911

iPhone – 8912

If you don’t already have setup instructions Randy or I can get them to you.  I didn’t realize you were with Auburn when I jumped in there, and I know Randy’s been working with a number of you folks down there on getting other aspects setup.  He may have a different extension numbering scheme in mind for King County so these may change but they’re enough to get started (with the setup instructions).

Cheers,

Rob