[HamWAN PSDR] Lower 45 MHz of 5.9 GHz to go license-exempt

Steve - WA7PTM psdr-list at aberle.net
Wed Nov 20 16:01:04 PST 2019

Everyone on this list needs to:

1. Personally contact the ARRL Division Director for their QTH (see:
http://www.arrl.org/divisions).

2. Explain how this amateur radio spectrum is used in their local area
and how vital it is to emergency communications and other uses.

3. Ask their Director to pass this information along to the ARRL
spectrum defense team so reliable data can be accumulated and passed
along to the FCC.

Steve