[HamWAN PSDR] How to Aim Uplink on a Tower

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 17:52:10 PST 2020

I have not used the Aim Master, but I would be surprised if it isn't
operating off the same data being provided by the scan. As someone who has
done a fair amount of the tower work, you really don't want to have them
trying to manage anything additionally like watching a display.(regardless
of what display) That is why having the pre-defined interactions between
the ground person (who can completely focus on the data) and the tower
person is the best solution.