[HamWAN PSDR] Grants

Steve Stroh steve.stroh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 15:48:09 PDT 2020

I feel what ARDC did was heroic and visionary.

I applaud ARDC for their actions in creating an endowment to fund deserving
projects that for too long have been ignored by Amateur Radio’s deep
pocketed “charitable” organizations.

I urge HamWAN to do as John suggests and apply for an ARDC grant to further
its mission.

Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh at gmail.com