[PSDR] Does anyone have equipment to do work @ 6GHz?

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Fri Sep 21 12:52:25 PDT 2012

Hello,

Does anyone have any of the following types of equipment that can work
at up to 6GHz?

1) Signal generator
2) RF power meter
3) Spectrum analyzer
4) Vector network analyzer

I might have some intermittent access to one piece of kit (Anritsu
S412E), but would like a more permanent solution.  This would be used in
support of analyzing antenna performance.  Sector antenna costs are
pretty high ($180) and I'm thinking it wouldn't be as expensive to
produce equivalently performing home-brew antennas.

On a related note, is anyone interested in home-brewing a 5GHz hpol
sector antenna for this project?  The component engineering page for
this part of the network is here:

https://www.hamwan.org/t/tiki-index.php?page=Sector+Antenna+-+120deg&structure=HamWAN

Thanks,