[HamWAN PSDR] Who can come help do a 20mi microwave test tomorrow?

Jeff Francis™ jeff at gritch.org
Thu Apr 11 07:47:01 PDT 2013

  I live very close to Monroe (10-20 minutes), and would be happy to help
out on that leg of the tripod if it were Saturday afternoon or Sunday
afternoon.  I've got a MikroTik Metal and a big (unassembled) dish from the
hamfast, as well as random VHF/UHF rigs for coordination.  No doubt I could
whip together a support tripod given a day's notice.

Jeff N0GQ

--
-=jeff=-