[HamWAN PSDR] Who can come help do a 20mi microwave test tomorrow?

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Apr 11 10:34:42 PDT 2013

All sites will need a visit during the experiment, since there's
equipment that needs to be loaded @ my Renton location.  Do you (or
anyone) have UHF yagis that can be used?  We've had some control link
problems and the added distance will only make it worse.  The UHF radios
you mention would help too.

How much time do you have on Saturday?  I'd budget about 5 hours...  If
you can drop by Renton prior to that so I can take you through the
training on how to work parts of the gear, that would be helpful.

Let me know what you can do time-wise,

--Bart