[HamWAN PSDR] Baldi deploy final push

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Fri Aug 9 15:15:19 PDT 2013

CORRECTED (optimized) list.  Reduces cable re-routing to just 1 run.

- S1 rotated at the crossover plate to face north.
- Remove Tacoma dish and set it on L2 floor.
- S3 antenna attached to Tacoma arm + radio, and set to face 240. Update
physical label.
- S2 rotated to face 120
- Install railing-mast on L2 for new Tacoma dish location.
- Remove former S3 radio and detach CAT5, keeping the grommet + RJ45
attached.
- Route cables for former-S3 now-Tacoma radio on L2 and install dish.
Share hangers with existing eastward L2 dish.
- Former S3 arm removed (optional)
- Finish the trunk cable hangers.
- Finish ice bridge cable hangers.
- Terminate remaining 2 CAT5 runs inside building.
- Attach left ear onto PDU
- Configure PDU (set network, label ports, make users, flash latest
firmware?)
- Install remaining 2 PoE injectors
- Configure Baldi-r1 with SSTP tunnel to outside world.
- Disable most air interfaces and configure frequency settings on modems
as they're powered on.
- Align Tacoma and Capitol Hill dishes.
- Clean up + vacate

--Bart