[HamWAN PSDR] Just subscribed

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Mon Aug 12 09:51:07 PDT 2013

Greetings, fellow Canuck.

What part(s) of northern AB are you thinking of covering?  The devices
are low power enough that they could run on solar.

Did you have some specific questions in mind?  There's a lot of material
on the website, but not any simple how-to-do-X pages.  I assume you'd
probably have questions around that.

--Bart