[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN summer update

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 11:31:07 PDT 2013

First, congratulations to the whole team on getting so much done this summer! I'll be ordering my station on Monday.  I'll ask the obvious newbie question, how are the installation instructions?

Could we do a setup session at the Summer Gathering, so all I have todo is mount and point the antenna?

Thanks
Kenny

Sent from my iPad