[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN summer update

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sun Aug 25 11:49:08 PDT 2013

In short, there are no fixed setup instructions.  Things are changing
pretty rapidly, so we ask anyone joining the network to hop on
irc.freenode.org in channel #HamWAN to get help in getting setup.

Things will continue to change rapidly through the winter, and the
network admin folks will attempt to keep everyone connected and updated
with the changes we're making.  This is part of the benefit of having a
shared-administration model on the client routers: drastic network
changes don't require people to DO STUFF to stay connected.

We'll provide a cell site @ the summer gathering so that anyone
interested in playing with getting their client connected can do so.
You'll also get to see the real hardware in person.

--Bart