[HamWAN PSDR] Client configuration instructions

Jeff Francis™ jeff at gritch.org
Thu Aug 29 20:37:47 PDT 2013

  I tried configuring mine this evening, and it mostly went well, except
for this line:

[admin at N0GQ-KPAE] /interface wireless> set 0 disabled=no
frequency-mode=superchannel scan-list=HamWAN ssid=HamWAN
wireless-protocol=nv2
input does not match any value of name
[admin at N0GQ-KPAE] /interface wireless>

  I'm afraid I'm not yet familiar enough with RouterOS to make heads or
tails of that error message.  I tried some obvious (and non-obvious)
things, and managed to get some new and improved error messages, but never
managed to quite figure out what I'm doing wrong.

  I haven't tried adding the keys and accounts yet.  Figured there's no
point in worrying about that until I can get the thing linked up to KPAE.

  FWIW, I've re-opened the hole in my firewall if you want to debug (per
earlier irc chat).

--
-=jeff=-