[HamWAN PSDR] Client configuration instructions

Jeff Francis™ jeff at gritch.org
Thu Aug 29 20:55:20 PDT 2013

  Oh, one other thing.  There's a line that says:

  "Point your dish at any cell site and optimize for best signal. Look at
the Interface -> Wireless -> wlan1 -> Status signal strength reports while
you align."

  Not sure what the equivalent is in OS 6.2, but there's no such critter
that I can find.  The closest thing I've found is clicking on "Quick Set"
where there's a display of signal strength, SNR, etc.

--
-=jeff=-