[HamWAN PSDR] Client configuration instructions

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 00:24:50 PDT 2013

So I ran into another problem, when I got past the scan-list issue.

At step 12, where I'm telling the radio interface to pull DHCP from HamWAN,
it is telling me the interface already exists. When I look at the
interfaces in WinBox, they are not named quite the same. (ether1-local and
wlan1-gateway)  But when I tried using interface=wlan1-gateway, it still
didn't work.

The next step (13) seems to work fine.....

Any ideas?

Thanks
Kenny

[admin at KU7M-CapitolPark] /ip dhcp-client>> /ip dhcp-client
[admin at KU7M-CapitolPark] /ip dhcp-client>> add add-default-route=yes
dhcp-options=hostname,clientid disabled=no in
terface=wlan1
failure: dhcp-client on that interface already exists