[HamWAN PSDR] Weekly Board & Dev Team Meeting

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 00:01:07 PST 2013

For what it is worth, I just let Mumble auto generate a self-signed cert
and created a new server entry using BartK.uk as the address. It then just
sort of magically worked, except for the downgrading of codec.  Bart is
using the latest and greatest server code and I went for the stable client
for the mac. When I grabbed the rc1 client, it was all happy. (I think it
was working better on my end then for Bart actually. :-)

I'll do my best to attend next Tuesday, but I just realized that is also
the night I'm running the weekly Red Cross Comm team net, so I may have to
duck out.

73,
Kenny, KU7M