[HamWAN PSDR] Weekly Board & Dev Team Meeting

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Feb 7 00:06:35 PST 2013

I figured out the source of my echo problem.  Your Apple! :)  Soon as
you dropped the echo vanished. Let me guess, you were using a laptop
with built-in speaker+mic?

I would suggest anyone using speakers that feed back into their mic (ie:
not a headset) use the PTT mode instead of auto-detect. Also, make sure
echo cancellation is enabled in your config:

I have my PTT mapped to the RIGHT CTRL key:

Ben also has (a|the) Red Cross net @ 8PM, so that's why the 7PM scheduling.

--Bart