[HamWAN PSDR] Weekly Board & Dev Team Meeting

Rob Salsgiver rob at quailsoftltd.net
Thu Feb 7 08:20:18 PST 2013

Does that make him a "bad apple?"

From: PSDR [mailto:psdr-bounces at hamwan.org] On Behalf Of Bart Kus
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 12:07 AM
To: Puget Sound Data Ring
Subject: Re: [HamWAN PSDR] Weekly Board & Dev Team Meeting

I figured out the source of my echo problem.  Your Apple! :)  Soon as you
dropped the echo vanished.  Let me guess, you were using a laptop with
built-in speaker+mic?

I would suggest anyone using speakers that feed back into their mic (ie: not
a headset) use the PTT mode instead of auto-detect.  Also, make sure echo
cancellation is enabled in your config:

I have my PTT mapped to the RIGHT CTRL key:

Ben also has (a|the) Red Cross net @ 8PM, so that's why the 7PM scheduling.

--Bart