[HamWAN PSDR] Improved radiation pattern software and new antennas on the way

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Feb 7 22:21:03 PST 2013

Attached are 2 pix of the ARC and 1 pic of the Laird sectors.  Excuse
the mess, these were taken before I re-organized and cleaned up the lab.  :)

Excellent point about parasitic reflections.  I had not considered that.

And yeah, I'd love to stick with off-the-shelf.  Really don't wanna get
into the business of manufacturing antennas.  Wanna build a network!

--Bart