[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN will be at the Mike & Key Flea Market March 9th

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Fri Feb 8 15:39:20 PST 2013

We sure don't! :)  I'd like a small section of tower, 8 or 10ft to affix
the cell site gear to.  Rohn 25 would be perfect.  It'd be good if it
was able to stand on the ground somehow.  I have 4 MT radios here that
can be used to compose the cell, but more are needed for client
access/sale. I'll probably order 4 more tonight.  We need some stock of
this common gear stuff.  I'll order one of those (incredibly expensive)
ARC 34dBi dishes and hope it isn't shit like their sector turned out to
be.  If nothing else it'll look like SRS BSNS on display.

Then, after the new sectors arrive and presumably one of them passes
acceptance testing, will need to order 2 more of that type of sector.

Also, I've increased the flea market registration to 2 tables and 3
helpers.  Rob, you're paid for if you show up.

My wife suggested getting a banner.
http://www.esigns.com/table-banners/  I'm colorblind with no artistic
sense.  If someone on list wants to get all fancy, I won't refuse a nice
HamWAN banner.  :)  The tables are 8ft wide, so 28"x96" seems
appropriate.  Would be cool to "fly the flag" in the background of the
cell site.  :)

--Bart