[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN will be at the Mike & Key Flea Market March 9th

Rob Salsgiver rob at quailsoftltd.net
Fri Feb 8 15:57:02 PST 2013

I have 8 lengths of Rohn 25 on the ground, so that's not a problem.  Being
there is though - I'm already booked down in Rochester.  If that changes you
can be sure I'll be there.

You could do 2 tables back to back, do a Rohn tower on each corner, and have
tables in between on 2 or 3 sides for folks to sit and play with clients at.
<g>

Rob